The Pantheon Inaugural: Player Information
The Pantheon Inaugural fast approaches and the team here at Pantheon are buzzing with excitement to bring you our first premier Counter Strike: Global Offensive event. Thanks to Mwave.com.au, Western Digital and Shuttle there is an amazing $2000 prizepool on offer. Here are the details surrounding the day’s festivities, so both the player and spectator alike can prepare for what is shaping up to be a spectacle for the Australian CS:GO community.
Thanks to Talnoy and Cybergamer, The Pantheon Inaugural will be using the Easy Anti Cheat (EAC) Client for all matches on the day. This of course, means that all participants are expected to have an updated, working version of EAC. When loading the client, please ensure that you select the Australia, then Cybergamer server provider.
Players who are unable to run the EAC client will unfortunately be unable to participate. If a player / team is found to be bypassing EAC then they can expect to be removed from the competition, no exceptions. Players found to be cheating in the competition can expect to have themselves dealt with accordingly, including bans from competing at future Pantheon events.
[box type="download"] EAC can be downloaded from HERE.[/box]
The Pantheon Inaugural will make use of the Electronic Sports League (ESL) Counter-strike Global Offensive ruleset that is currently being employed in the ESL A-Series.
However, there will be some noted differences. The sections of the ruleset applicable to the ESL Matchmaking System will not be used. Other sections of the ruleset that are specific to the ESL system will also fall under the category of not applicable .
[box type="info"] A link to the ESL ruleset can be found HERE.[/box]
The tournament director reserves the right to make the final decision regarding all matters, and it is expected that all players will conduct themselves in a sportsmanlike manner.
Decisions regarding each situation will be made in an entirely transparent manner and explained to teams accordingly. Pantheon administration also reserves the right to use discretion regarding infringement of rules and subsequent penalties to ensure the rules are applied in context.
Tournament Specific Rules
- 4 Grenades in total, 2 Flashes possible
- cl_bobcycle 0.98 (standard)
- weapon_debug_spread_show forbidden (has to be 0)
- weapon_recoil_model (do not use or alter)
- mat_hdr_level (do not use or alter)
- Use of exploits, bugs, skywalking, sharking, unsportsmanlike behaviour, abuse will not be tolerated.*
- Use of Molotov / Incendiary grenades banned.**
- Players are required to record a POV of every match, and may be required to provide this on request of an administrator. Possible disqualification will apply to the team of those unable to provide a match POV. It is your responsibility to ensure that each of your team mates are recording for the duration of their matches.
- Screenshots from each side are required at half time, and full time of each match. Failure to provide these will attract possible penalties.
- Matches will be forced live if 10mins has passed since the scheduled start time. This is to ensure that the tournament runs as smoothly possible whilst remaining on time.
- In the group stages, teams will contest in a knife round to decide teams, and will act as directed by an administrator prior to the commencement of the match.
- If a player drops during a match, the game may only be paused by an administrator. The game may only be paused for a maximum of 3 minutes before it is to be resumed. A team may however substitute using a registered 6th player if they have one available to them.
- In the event of a server crash, administrators will follow ESL protocol as outlined in their ruleset.
- All disputes raised with an administrator will be dealt with as soon as possible.
Tournament Schedule (AEDT)
11:00am – Group Stage (GS) Round 1
12:00pm – Group Stage Round 2
1:00pm – Group Stage Round 3
2:00pm – Scheduled break (Tie-breaker matches if needed)
3:00pm – Semi finals (Bo3)
5:00pm – 3rd Place Play-Off (Consolation Final)
7:00pm – Grand Final
9:00pm – Tournament wrap up
[box] Groups will be announced on Friday, 26th October, with the map rotation to be announced on Sunday morning prior to the commencement of the event.[/box]
[box type="download"] Link to download de_mirage_csgo HERE[/box]
[box type="download"] Link to download de_nuke_ve HERE[/box]
Rosters and Team Confirmation
A couple of teams have spoken to me in the week regarding roster changes and lineups. As far as lineup changes are concerned, I am happy to accommodate those who need to change rosters (within reason), up until Saturday evening at 5pm. After such time, rosters will remain locked. If you need to change a player, please contact me via steam.
As a few teams have pulled out recently, I require all teams to confirm their attendance , which you can do by posting in this thread. Please also visit the 16 team lineup thread in related posts to ensure that your team’s lineup is up to date before the rosters are locked.
Coverage and Media
Thanks to the fantastic crew over at Gamestah.com, we will have live streams throughout the day to bring you all the action. Of course, for live score updates, and official coverage of the day’s events, please stay tuned to the Pantheon E-Sports website, as the site will be a hive of activity surrounding the tournament
More information regarding the streams and additional coverage will be announced later in the week.
[box type="warning"] It is your responsibility to stay up to date with announcements regarding the competition, and as such information in this post is subject to unforeseen changes. While we endeavour to ensure that all teams are made aware of updates to tournament information, the responsibility lies with you, the players to ensure that you are aware of any changes to the tournament.[/box]